3D WALLPAPER EMBOSSED FLOWERS
Enhance your space with our 3D Wallpaper. We Sell per Square meter, please input your wall height and width in inches or feet. We install as well! Check the image preview above for your measurements. For any other info, contact us.
Applying 3D wallpaper in different rooms can create a unique interior, filled with comfort, coziness, and a romantic atmosphere. Wallpapers are designed to match your home’s finished floor, furniture, ceiling, as well as window covering. Are you someone who appreciates wall decor? Or would like to experience a 3D format right on your wall that looks real and touchable? This newly designed 3D wallpaper will not only give your new home a new look, but a completely new environment to be proud of. This pattern will enhance any room to its fullest potential. This can be applied in residential and commercial spaces. With variety of themes available, custom design wallpaper will give that inspiring look that you’ve been looking for.
Free Shipping to US and Canada!
- Style : Floral
- Colour : As picture
- 2 Material Types Available: Non-Woven Canvas / Silk Nylon or 3D Embossed / Leather Pattern
- Usage: Livingroom/ bedding room/ Study/ Wedding House/ Kids room/ KTV/ Bar
See Our Project Gallery, Click Here!
- Prepare the necessary tools: Glue, Brush, Roller, Scraper, Ruler, Knife, Towel / Sponge.
- Clean wall and ensure it’s dry. Brush the glue on wall evenly.
- Check the size of wallpaper and match the pattern.
- According to the width of each roll of the wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall (see illustration).
- Apply the roll (panel) evenly along the lines so it stays even and positioned straight .
- Apply second roll (panel), match the roll with the “red” indicators at the top right of the previous rolls to the top left of the second roll – it will be 2cm ie. Overlapping the second to the first. Continue this process until all rolls have been applied (see illustration).
- Use your knife to cut down the center of the “overlap” all the way to the bottom to peel away the excess.
- Use your scraper to flatten both pieces together to experience the “seamless” application.
- Cut away all corners and edges of the wallpaper.
- Use your dampened sponge to clean away excess glue on the wallpaper and corners.
Please Note: As you are applying the wallpaper rolls – ensure you are flattening the wallpaper as much as possible to ensure you get the best 3D experience.
If you have any questions to this process, please call us. We are here to help!
There are no reviews yet.